Publication of the latest news, articles
1. To gather youth for open and respectful exchange of views about the topic of migrant youth based on different ethnic, cultural and professional platforms.
2. To investigate elements of youth migrants' involvement environment.
3. To establish intercultural youth network focused on better adaptation of young migrants.
4. To offer the helpful Toolkit for youth organizations.
5. To motivate participants for active European citizenship.
6. To foster quality improvements in youth work in either NGOs or universities.
7. To develop network synergetic skills.
8. To provide participants with critical thinking tools.
9. To improve participants’ skills of arguing, debating, and managing team work.
10. To facilitate after-project partnership.